Friday, December 01, 2006

December Hat


Here is the first hat for December. Not as much fun as the pumpkins were, so I'm going to see if I can make a 12st Santa face for an all over pattern like the October hat was and maybe add a band of some sort of a green pattern to go between the ribbing and the hat. You can really see where the needles didn't select correctly in a couple of spots. I hope that practice and experience will make catching these little mistakes easier while there is still time to fix them. E.J. likes braids better than the tassles too. Ok, since he is the one wearing it, I suppose I can accommodate that :) This row of Santa's would make a cute sweater though, especially if it were bordered with a little green pattern on the top and bottom. Hmmmmm.......

1 comment:

diosaperdida said...

That's an adorable hat!