Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Sock? Not!!!

The Machine Sock Process....

Looks like a good start at a perfectly respectable sock right?

Nice ribbing. See? Nice little tube going, went to put more weight on it because it started to skip a couple of stitches and...

I guess I should have zagged when I zigged because when I transferred the ribbing and started the circular knitting, I ended up with, well I don't even know how to describe it, but you sure can't get your foot in it! I must have had some buttons set wrong (zagged) and instead of knitting one side at a time, it knit one row all together and then I must of changed something (zigged) when I finished the set up and just knit away thinking I had a perfect tube going on. LOL!! Oh well, here we go again, that darned learning curve!

No comments: