Monday, March 13, 2006

OTN


I started these awhile back and decided it was time to finish up my UFOs. This is an adaptation of Lynn Hershberger's Mom's Fast Florida Footies. I used my standard cast on and anklet ribbed sock but took the no purl heel and the purled sole from her pattern. Since this is Regia and her pattern uses Cascade Fixation which has lycra and is more stretchy, my guage was way different. That's why I kind of made up a pattern with some "borrowed" ideas :) I'm going to try the pattern the way it is written too. I like the no cuff aspect of her pattern. OH, her pattern is at http://lynnh.com/patterns/florida.htm in case you don't already have it saved.

Ummm... wasn't my next pair of socks going to be a lace pattern for my mother? I must be procrastinating again :)

No comments: