Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Alexander's Hoodie

Finished in the nik of time. Below are his "I'm a model, Grandma!" pictures :) Thank goodness for my machines, I broke my hand last week and would not have been able to create the promised sweater in time if it weren't for them. Proof, a casted hand can still push a carriage! This one was knit on the Singer HK100 an 8mm machine using dial setting 7.



Oh, this sweater is done in Red Heart Soft and the pattern I used was one I posted to the Bond List patterns page on Stephanie's site years ago. I made a few changes and found a few errors in the original post. I'll have to talk to Lea-Ann to see about how to get it fixed.

His new socks were also finished and are posted at http://clarissesocks.blogspot.com .

1 comment:

diosaperdida said...

That's great, kid is greater...and dontcha LOVE red heart soft?