Sunday, September 24, 2006

Baby Overalls


This is part of a baby shower gift, knit on the Toyota from a hand knit pattern and lots of frogging and re-knitting :) They are size 3 months, but look gigantic because I didn't include anything in the picture that could be used as a point of reference, that's a baby hanger so it's little.

I'm wanting to make a little sweater to go with it too. The shower is a week from today so I'd better get cracking if I'm going to do it. It's my husband's boss who is having the baby, and I couldn't decide what to make so I ended up making several things. I'll post those pictures as I finish them up. What ever gets done before the shower is what she'll get :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are adorable! Did you do those on a machine, too? I keep telling myself I don't need one, but...

Roz said...

These are just too cute. Kudo's to you for figuring them out. Now write the pattern, I know lots of us would pay you for it.

dancingbarefoot said...

How adorable! I'm sure the new parents will love it.