Wednesday, May 03, 2006

OTM (on the machine:)

E.J. decided to tell me that he'd like a gift for one of his co-workers that just had a baby, soooo I'm whipping out a baby blanket on the super Bond today. It's a girl and I just happen to have a pink varigated from Caron Dazzelaire that's been waiting in the stash pile for just such an occasion :) It's a very simple blanket done in stockinette with a double moss stitch border. I guess this is how he justifies my expensive collection of machines, "Can't you just make something really fast?" Oh how little they understand, LOL! Since I'm doing the edging as I go, it takes longer to knit it up, but I really like not having to do any finish work once it's off the machine. Talk about wash and go! I'll put up a picture of it when it's done.

No comments: