Thursday, May 04, 2006

Baby Blanket USM'd

And here is the baby blanket for E.J's co-worker. The top picture is a closeup of the double moss stitch edge. I sure like the look it gives to the edge but I think a fisherman rib might go faster. I'll try that for the next one. Below is a picture to show more of the blanket, because I haven't fixed my camera yet, I couldn't get a focused picture of the whole thing but you get the idea :)

After several requests for instructions on how to make this blanket, I've created a Free Patterns page. I'm not a pattern writer so I hope I was able to describe what I did in a way that makes it possible for someone else to successfully make the item too :)

1 comment:

MandellaUK said...

Your baby blanket is so pretty, I'm sure your husband's colleague will be thrilled with it.

I've really enjoyed reading your blog from the beginning and looking at your great socks - and the mittens. The colourway for your troublesome Knitpicks socks is great.