Sunday, September 08, 2013

Seasoned Pork Chops - SUCCESS!

McCormick's Perfect Pinch Garlic and Herb Salt Free (no potassium on the label either) turned ordinary pork chops into a delicious dinner this evening.  They got devoured before I thought to take a picture so the next time we make them, I'll be sure to snap a shot.
Perfect Pinch® Salt Free Garlic & Herb Seasoning
E.J. made these and here's what he did:
 Sautéed a couple of onion slices in some olive oil.
Coated the chops with McCormick's Perfect Pinch Garlic and Herb salt free seasoning and some black pepper on both sides of pork chop and cooked them in the onion flavored EVO (can use Canola Oil too) on a low heat until done, time will depend on the thickness of the chop.

That was it and they were moist and wonderful.  YAY!  I just know we are going to be able to do this!!  We added some garlic noodles (oops, the I Can't Believe It's Not Butter has some potassium and salt in it as a preservative, hopefully it's not much though.  The amount isn't listed) margarine, oregano, pepper and E.J. likes to add basil, I don't like the basil in it and I add salt to mine on my plate, and some canned salt free green beans flavored with a couple spritzes of the fake butter spray and we had a rather yummy dinner that met all the new diet restrictions.

No comments: