Thursday, June 14, 2007

New Felting Projects

I just purchased this yarn from The Yarntreehouse on Ebay, these are their photos, it came in the mail yesterday and I didn't want to waste my batteries taking a new photo when these represent it perfectly. It's not as soft as merino wool, it's got about the same texture as Knit Picks, Wool of the Andes so I anticipate it felting up very nicely.

This is how the wool is supposed to knit up and I think it's soooo pretty. I can't wait to see how it's going to look as a felted bag! and a felted hat! Wouldn't those colors brighten up a dreary winter day! It's like rainbow sherbet :)

This is a picture of my first felted bag. I was warned that this felting thing could become addictive and it is :)

1 comment:

steel breeze said...

Can you post some more info about the yarn and where you got it? I had a look on ebay and couldn't find them!

It's gorgeous, isn't it? I'm soo jealous!