Thursday, March 15, 2007

On the KS858 today

This is how far I got last night so these shots are from day one :) I'm using a very pale yellow 100% Acrylic 2/24 yarn. I thought I'd go through my learning phase with this then I'll try cotton for my kitchen curtains.
I received my new lace carriage so decided to make some lace panel curtains for my knitting room. The windows are small in there so I'm hoping I'll be able to finish them this week. Right! I also have to finish up E.J.'s St. Patty's Day hat so he can wear it for the holiday too. Plenty to get done for sure. On the lace, I thought I had made a mistake but what looks like a missed line is just a crease in the cardboard that I put behind it so you could see the pattern and if it is a mistake, too bad!!! I'm not ripping it out now LOL!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Not too shabby!

Anonymous said...

okay, this inspires me to get out my lace carriage for my 280 and learn how to use it! I can see some linen curtains on my front door at the store! You enabler you . . . Lea-Ann

Unknown said...

Hi Clarisse - you certainly are getting to grips with your machine. These will make good looking curtains.
Now all you need to do is attend to your blog more regularly! ;-)