Saturday, January 06, 2007

Christmas Pillowghan



Well, finally! I finished the pillowghan for E.J.'s boss. It really shouldn't take this long, but I ran out of green yarn, and our Wal-Mart isn't the greatest for keeping a good stock of items on their shelves. Then there are all the other projects that I let side track me.... Anyway, I hope she likes it. I used the Toyota 610, the pillow pocket is a two color tuck pattern. That was really fun to do and I really like the way it turned out too. I'll be using that stitch pattern for more items.

2 comments:

Roz said...

I love it, is the 610 a bulky machine? What yarn did you use?

Clarisse said...

Thanks, Roz. I used Red Heart Super Saver, for some reason I really like it for afghans, the indestructiveness of it I think. The Toyota 610 is a bulky 9mm, looks and behaves just like the Brother 230 :)