Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Our vacation for this summer

http://clarissecamp2007.blogspot.com/ will take you to the summary and photo's of our vacation :) It was a perfect time, even if I got a little moody because of my inability to do the things that I love like hiking down to go swimming at the natural water slides at Candy Rock, or dancing at the outdoor music festival in downtown Arnold, or walk the arts and crafts booths at the festival. I suppose I didn't make the best first impression for the new additions to the family either, but oh well. It is what it is and as long as I had my knitting, I was a really "happy camper" :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you made it back and that you had such a good time, Clarisse! Your pictures are great, such pretty scenery everywhere and how handy that you didn't have to go without a machine. You'll have to tell all about the machines you brought back this time, how many more do you have stashed away? :)Anyway, welcome back and I'm sure your kitties missed you a lot! TTYL, Heidi